Unrivalled technical support throughout every project.
A detailed understanding of high performance engineering polymers including:
- Nylon 66 (glass reinforced and unreinforced).
- Flame retardant Nylon 66 (glass reinforced and unreinforced).
- Flame retardant PET.
- Unfilled PBT.
- Acetal POM.
- Metal detectable food grade Acetal.
- Nylon 46 (glass reinforced).
- Liquid Crystal Polymer.
- Thermoplastic Polyesters (PBT and PET).
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS).
Strategic partnerships with leading polymer manufacturers including:
The ability to deliver complete development solutions including bespoke 3D design and tool making, CAD / CAM supported manufacturing, warehousing and delivery. We use in-house CREO CAD software (previously known as Pro Engineer Wildfire).
An in-house tool room equipped with the latest CNC machining, EDM spark erosion, wire erosion and surface grinding technology.
Extensive on-site stock holding capabilities underpinned by advanced stock control, despatch and delivery systems.
Precision moulding machines ranging from 25 – 200 tonnes including two overmoulding machines. We operate Arburg machines to ensure repeatable processes and maximum flexibility and engineering support.